6 x 85g sachets
Nutritional Info for HCPs
Nutritional Value per Serving
Details vary by product, see PDF.
Scandishake Mix is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision. Scandishake Mix is a high-energy nutritional supplement based on skimmed milk powder, carbohydrate and fat, for the dietary management of disease related malnutrition. Scandishake Mix can be used to supplement the diet of patients unable to meet their nutritional requirements from other foods. Scandishake Mix can be made up with whole milk or added to foods as a ‘fortifier.’ Scandishake Mix is available in packs of 6 x 85g sachets, in 6 flavours: Strawberry, Caramel, Banana, Vanilla, Chocolate and Unflavoured.
Not for intravenous use. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition. Only to be used as a supplement to the normal diet. Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
Preparation & Administration
Download our guide to using Scandishake with food and drink to provide extra energy and protein.
Directions for Use
1. Pour 240ml (8floz) of fresh whole milk into a measuring jug or shaker and empty the contents of one sachet into the milk.
2. Mix briskly with a fork or shake until smooth.
1. Tip 60ml (2floz) of fresh whole milk into a glass or cup.
2. Add the contents of one sachet.
3. Mix briskly with a fork/whisk into a smooth paste. Gradually add the remaining milk and continue to stir well.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, a sachet of Scandishake Mix should be stored in a cool, dry place and used within 2 - 3 days. Discard unused contents thereafter. Once reconstituted, Scandishake Mix should be stored in a refrigerator and used within 24 hours.
2 years. Best before date: see back of sachet.
SCANDISHAKE MIX IS GLUTEN FREE.
HCPs: For more detailed product information download PDF.