View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Apple and Raisin Muffins Recipe
- 300g / 110oz plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g / 2oz caster sugar
- 1 (200ml) bottle Apple Fortijuce
- 110g / 4oz soft margarine - melted
- 1 medium apple - finely chopped
- 75g / 3oz raisins
- 1 medium egg
Method / Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC / 180ºF / Gas Mark 6.
2. Sieve flour and baking powder together twice and place into a large bowl containing remaining ingredients.
3. Stir together with a wooden spoon for about half a minute to give a lumpy batter.
4. Spoon mixture into 10 muffin cases resting in a muffin tray.
5. Bake until risen and golden.
6. Transfer to a cooling rack and leave to cool.
Warm in the microwave and serve with custard for a quick dessert..
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.