View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Banana Muffins (FORTINI)
- 125ml (4 fl oz) banana flavour FORTINI
- 120g (4oz) self-raising flour
- 45g (11⁄2oz) caster sugar
- 1 small ripe banana well mashed
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 60g (2oz) butter
- melted and allowed to cool slightly
- 1 small egg
- 10 fairy cake bun cases
Method / Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
2. Sieve flour and baking powder into a medium size bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, sugar and FORTINI.
4. Add melted butter and mashed banana.
5. With a large metal spoon, quickly and lightly fold wet ingredients into flour and baking powder. Do not over mix as there should be a slightly uneven texture to the mixture.
6. Spoon into fairy cake bun cases set inside bun tins and bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 10 fairy cake size muffins
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.