View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Carrot and Orange Soup Recipe
- 350g / 12oz carrots - diced
- 250g / 9oz potatoes - peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil - for frying
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 200ml whole milk
- 1 (200ml) bottle Orange Fortisip / Fortisip Multi Fibre
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
Method / Preparation
1. Gently fry carrots and potatoes in vegetable oil for 5 minutes in a saucepan.
2. Add stock cube and water. Bring to a gentle simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are soft.
3. Add milk and Fortisip. Heat gently to serving temperature – do not boil.
4. Add chopped parsley and serve.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.