View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Cheese Pudding (FORTINI)
- 100ml (31⁄4 fl oz) vanilla flavour FORTINI
- 30g (1oz) fresh white breadcrumbs (use 1 medium slice of bread with crusts removed)
- 1 medium egg (separated)
- 45g (11⁄2oz) strong flavoured cheddar cheese
- 5g (1 teaspoon) butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder or ready made mustard (optional)
Method / Preparation
1. Pre heat O Oven to 170°C, 340°F, Gas mark 5.
2. Grease a 600ml / 1 pint baking dish with butter.
3. Heat FORTINI, butter and mustard and pour over breadcrumbs.
Leave to soak for a few minutes.
4. Add cheese and egg yolk to mixture.
5. In a clean bowl, beat the egg white stiffly and fold into the mixture carefully.
6. Pour into baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until well risen and
golden brown. Serve as soon as possible.
Makes 1-2 portions
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.