View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 small chicken breasts
- ½ onion - chopped
- 3-4 mushrooms
- 150ml / ½ pint milk
- 15g / ½ oz butter
- ½ carrot - sliced
- 1 tbsp frozen peas
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 (200ml) Chicken Fortisip Multi Fibre
- Salt and pepper - to taste
Method / Preparation
1. Cut chicken breasts into small pieces.
2. Fry carrot, onion and mushroom in butter for a few minutes until softened.
3. Add chicken pieces into the pan and fry until they have turned white throughout. Add milk and season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes. Add the frozen peas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Mix the corn flour with a little cold water to form a thin paste and gradually add to the saucepan stirring continuously.
5. When sauce has thickened stir in the Fortisip and reheat to serving temperature over a gentle heat – do not allow to boil.
6. Serve with Fortisip Mashed Potato (see below).
See here for Fortisip Mashed Potato Recipe.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.