View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Condensed Soup Recipes
- 1 x 295g can of condensed soup
- 1 (200ml) bottle Neutral Fortisip
- 100ml water
Method / Preparation
1. Pour condensed soup into a saucepan, add water and stir well.
2. Heat soup gradually, stirring continually. Do not allow to boil.
3. When thoroughly heated, remove from the heat and stir in Fortisip.
4. Return to the heat and warm gently to serving temperature – do not allow to boil.
5. Serving suggestion: top with a spoonful of cream and chopped chives or pepper.
An easy way to increase the nutrient levels of shop bought condensed soups is to add Neutral Fortisip as part of the reconstituting liquid. There is a wide variety of flavours available e.g. Cream of Chicken, Tomato, Mushroom, Vegetable.
1 spoonful of cream adds approx 50kcal.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.