View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
- A batch of vegetable bolognaise sauce
- 500g Parsnips/ Sweet potato/ Swede/Turnip (or a mixture of these) peeled and chopped
- 25g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 25g Loprofin Breadcrumbs 1 pkt Crushed Quavers (optional)
Method / Preparation
Light oven: 190C/ Gas mark 5
1. Boil the prepared vegetables in salted boiling water until soft
2. Drain and mash with butter and salt and pepper until smooth.
3. Spoon the bolognaise mixture into an ovenproof dish.
4. Cover with the mashed vegetables.
5. Sprinkle the top with the Loprofin breadcrumbs and quavers.
6. Bake for 25 mins until golden brown.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.