View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Ham and Tomato Omelette Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 100ml Neutral Fortisip
- 30g chopped ham
- 20g fresh chopped tomato
- 5ml oil
Method / Preparation
1. Beat eggs in a bowl with the Fortisip.
2. Put the oil into a small frying pan and heat up until hot.
3. Pour in the mixture, tilt the pan quickly in all directions so that the uncooked egg flows around the edges. Leave to cook on a moderate heat until the mixture is lightly set.
4. Add the chopped ham and tomato.
5. Place under a hot grill to cook the top.
6. Fold the omelette in half and serve.
For other flavour omelettes add:
• 30g cheese (an extra 60kcal and 4g protein)
• 50g cooked chopped mushroom (an extra 4kcal)
• 30g smoked bacon (an extra 35kcal and 4.5g protein)
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.