View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Ice Cream Recipe
- 200ml Strawberry Fortisip / Fortisip Multi Fibre / Fortisip Compact
To Serve (optional)2 wafers
- 50g / 2oz fresh chopped strawberries
- 15ml strawberry syrup
Method / Preparation
1. Pour Fortisip into a freezer proof container, cover and place into a freezer for 4 hours.
2. Remove from freezer and leave to stand at room temperature for 2-3 minutes.
3. Place ice cream into a serving dish and top with wafers, chopped strawberries and syrup.
570kcal and 20.7g protein when made with Fortisip Compact.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.