View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Neocate Fruit puree
- 1 dessert apple
- peeled and sliced
- 1 pear peeled and sliced
- 125 ml (4 fl oz) water
- 1–2 scoops of Neocate powder per serving (optional)
Method / Preparation
1. Place the apple, pear and water in a saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil, then simmer on low heat until the fruit is soft.
3 .This will take 5–10 minutes depending on the ripeness of the apple and pear.
4. Drain off the excess water – approximately 60 ml (2 fl oz), but retain as you may wish to add some of this back to the cooked fruit mixture. Puree the fruit mixture to a thin, smooth consistency – adding some of the excess cooking water if needed. Allow to cool.
5. Add the 1–2 scoops of Neocate powder to each serve just before feeding.
6. Ensure that the Neocate is mixed in well.
Make 4 Servings
This recipe makes approximately 250 ml (1/2 pint) of puree fruit.
This recipe can be prepared in the microwave.
This puree can be made using any permitted fruit or combination of fruits.
Remember to use only those fruits permitted.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.