View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
- 180g (6oz) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 200ml (61⁄2 fl oz) vanilla flavour FORTINI
- 30g (1oz) caster sugar
- oil for greasing non-stick frying pan or griddle
- 1 large egg
Method / Preparation
1. Sift flour, baking powder and caster sugar into a bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre and add the egg, oil and half the FORTINI
3. Beat to a smooth batter, then add the remaining FORTINI.
4. Heat the griddle or frying pan until hot and drop a tablespoon of batter onto the surface, leaving room for the batter to spread.
5. When bubbles start rising to the surface, turn over with a pallet knife and cook the other side until browned.
6. Once cooked, put in a clean tea towel to keep them soft and serve with butter or spread.
You can add honey, golden syrup or jam if wished. Suitable for freezing and warming in a microwave. Makes 18 pancakes
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.