View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Panna cuddles weaning recipe with Infatrini
- 100ml whipping cream
- 100ml Infatrini®
- 1 vanilla pod (alternatively use vanilla essence)
- 2 gelatine sheets
- 1 tsp caster sugar (optional)
Method / Preparation
1. Soften gelatine as directed on package.
2. Heat the cream and Infatrini® over a low heat. Add sugar (if using) and stir until dissolved. Add vanilla and stir in gelatine until dissolved.
3. Pour into individual moulds and refrigerate.
4. Serve with fruit coulis (blend berries, a touch of sugar and lemon juice in a blender), fresh berries or chocolate sauce.
Provides a lovely smooth and creamy texture suitable from 7 months, providing a great source of energy for your babies needs.
RECIPE CONTRIBUTED BY: Janine Dolan, Paediatric Dietitian, Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children
Makes 6 servings.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.