View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Salmon Fillets with Watercress Sauce Recipe
- 2 medium size salmon fillets
- 1 lemon - juice of
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 85g / 3oz watercress - chopped finely
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 (200ml) bottle Neutral Fortisip
- 200ml / 7fl oz crème fraîche
- Watercress sprig and lime slices
- to serve (optional)
- For an extra 70kcal per portion
- add 30ml Calogen to the sauce (optional)
Method / Preparation
1. Wrap salmon fillets loosely in lightly oiled baking foil. Season with lemon juice and black pepper. Oven bake at 190ºC / 375ºF / Gas mark 5 for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly cooked.
2. To prepare watercress sauce, gently simmer crème fraîche, watercress and the stock cube for two to three minutes.
3. Blend cornflour with a little Fortisip to make a smooth paste. Blend in remaining Fortisip, then add to watercress mixture.
4. Bring to simmering point, stir constantly until thickened. Remove immediately from heat.
5. Place salmon fillets onto a serving plate and pour over watercress sauce. To serve, garnish with sprigs of watercress and lime.
For an extra 70kcal per portion, add 30ml Calogen to the sauce.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.