View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Slow Roasted Cherry Tomato and Winter Herb Pasta Sauce
- 500G ripe cherry tomotoes: HALVED
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Large cloves of garlic
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme or rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Your favourite Loprofin pasta
Method / Preparation
Preheat the oven to 140C/GM1
1. Peel the garlic, slice.
2. Toss with the cherry tomatoes and sprigs of thyme in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a roasting tin.
3. Roast for about 1hour.
4. Remove the stalks of the herbs, leaving the leaves behind in the tomatoes.
5. Toss into very hot, freshly cooked Loprofin pasta with more olive oil to taste.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.