View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
- (for 2 servings)
- 50ml/2 fl oz olive oil or vegetable oil
- 200g/1/4 lb beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove (or 1 tsp garlic purée)
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp chopped mixed herbs
- 200g/1/2 tin of chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 (200ml) Tomato Fortisip Multi Fibre
- 200g spaghetti (uncooked weight)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Method / Preparation
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until softened.
2. Add the beef and fry until lightly browned.
3. Stir in the tomato purée, mixed herbs and chopped tomatoes. Cook for 1 hour on a very low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the Tomato Fortisip Multi Fibre. Return to heat, and reheat to serving temperature.
5. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Serve immediately with the Bolognese sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
This ia a very quick and easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe to cook.
This recipe can be made with ready-to-use pasta sauce. Simply make the Bolognese sauce as per instructions on the jar. Once cooked, stir in Tomato Fortisip Multi Fibre and heat to serving temperature.
940kcal and 27g protein per serving
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.