View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Strawberry Ice Cream (FORTINI)
- 200ml (61⁄2 fl oz) strawberry flavour FORTINI
- 200ml (61⁄2 fl oz) double cream
- 30g (1oz) 9 teaspoons strawberry milkshake powder
Method / Preparation
1. Lightly whip double cream until soft peaks are formed.
2. Dissolve strawberry milkshake powder into FORTINI and fold in double cream.
3. Pour into container and put in freezer for 11⁄2 hours, or until it starts to freeze around the edges.
4. With a fork, mash to an even consistency and divide mixture into four small containers e.g. yogurt pots.
5. Continue to freeze for further 60 minutes. The mixture will be ready to serve and can be mashed if a soft scoop texture is required.
6. If the ice cream is allowed to freeze solid, place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 portions
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.