View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Sweet vegetable medley weaning recipe for Infatrini
- 1 medium size carrot peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g butternut squash or pumpkin peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 medium potato peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 medium parsnip peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- Freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- 300ml Infatrini®
Method / Preparation
1. Place the chopped vegetables in a pan with the Infatrini®. Grate in a little fresh nutmeg (optional).
2. Bring to the boil and reduce to simmer.
3. Simmer for 15+minutes/ just until the vegetables are tender.
4. Remove vegetables from liquid and purée to desired consistency.
Add cooking liquid as needed.
RECIPE CONTRIBUTED BY: Deborah Griffin, Senior Paediatric Dietitian, Waterford Regional Hospital
TIP: Extra portions can be frozen and used at a later date.
Makes 4 portions.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.