View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Thick Vegetable Broth Recipe
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil - for frying
- 450g / 1lb mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots. turnip. peas. green beans)
- 300ml / ½ pint water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 (200ml) bottle Neutral Fortisip or Chicken or Tomato Fortisip Multi Fibre
Method / Preparation
1. Gently fry vegetables and herbs in oil for 5 minutes to soften. Add water and stock cube.
2. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Purée soup in a blender and return to pan. Add Fortisip and heat gently to serving temperature, do not boil, then serve.
For an extra 50kcal, serve topped with a spoonful of cream.
Can be made with a selection of fresh or frozen vegetables.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.