View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
Tropical Fruits Coconut Jelly Recipe
- 135g / 5oz lime jelly
- 150ml / 5fl oz boiling water
- 150ml / 5fl oz coconut cream
- 1 (200ml) bottle Tropical Fortisip - chilled
- 225g / 8oz mixed freshly prepared tropical fruits e.g. pineapple
Method / Preparation
1. Melt jelly in boiling water, stir in coconut cream. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Whisk in Fortisip and pour into four serving dishes.
3. Chill until set. Decorate with a selection of tropical fruits before serving.
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.