View Product Catalogue
Search our database to view details of all our products.
David Gray, Senior Specialist Dietitian at Guy’s and St Thomas’…
Michelle Barry, Specialist Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
There are several…
Help support your patients recovery with three tasty new flavours…
Nutricia Suggestion Engine - Recipes
In order to show you information relevant to you, please select a Meal Type.
Press the 'find' button below to find relevant recipes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion; chopped
- 1 large garlic clove; crushed 100g carrots (about 3); finely sliced
- 1 red pepper; deseeded and chopped
- 75g mushrooms; chopped
- 500g carton creamed tomatoes
- 50g broccoli; chopped
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Your favourite Loprofin pasta
Method / Preparation
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes to soften but not colour.
2. Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes, then add the pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and creamed tomatoes and bring to the boil. Add the broccoli and basil leaves and simmer for 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
3. Whizz the vegetables in a food processor, in batches, until very finely chopped. Return the sauce to a saucepan to warm through.
4. Toss into very hot, freshly cooked Loprofin pasta with more olive oil to taste.
Why not make a large batch and freeze it. Then it can be enjoyed at a later date with variuos other recipes
The content provided by Nutricia is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Before you make any changes in the management of your diet / treatment or any other persons diet /treatment you should always consult your doctor, dietitian or healthcare professional. Although we carefully review our content, Nutricia cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the medical accuracy of documents we publish, nor can Nutricia assume any liability for the content of any web site linked to our site. © 2010 Nutricia. All rights reserved.