Breakfast banana bread
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tbsp olive oil
250g Loprofin Mix
- Grease and line a 2lb load tin. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the mashed bananas in a bowl and add the Loprofin Egg Replacer, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, bicarbonate of soda, olive oil and Loprofin Mix. Stir until combined.
- Transfer to the prepated tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack before cutting.
- Wrap leftovers in greaseproof paper and use within 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are foods for specialised medical purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.