Chicken with avocado and basil with Neocate Syneo
Ingredient½ small ripe avocado
50g roast chicken breast
3-4 fresh basil leaves
Neocate Syneo (1 scoop per serving)
- Scoop out the avocado into a small mixing bowl.
- Divide into four portions.
- Stir in 1 scoop of Neocate Syneo thoroughly to the portion you are going to feed immediately.
- Mash to form a smooth paste.
- Shred or finely chop the fresh basil and stir through the mixture.
- Finely chop the chicken into small pieces.
- Add to the avocado mixture and serve.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.