Total cooking time:
1 1/2 hrs
Low Protein Diet - Exchange value 1
100g low protein white chocolate
50g vegan double cream
50g crushed Loprofin Cereal
1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- In a jug, place the low protein vegan cream, vanilla paste/extract, and chocolate and heat in the microwave until melted
- Next, place the jug in the fridge to set
- Once set, take teaspoons of the mixture and roll them into balls
- Then roll the balls into the crushed Loprofin Cereal (use any flavour you like)
- Place the balls into mini muffin cases and keep chilled until needed
- Use any low protein chocolate you like in this recipe
- Add a zest of an orange for a different flavour or even try adding dried fruit to the truffle mixture
- You can also roll the truffles in icing sugar or sugar sprinkles
- These truffles are great for Easter, birthdays, or Christmas
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.