Eastern rice pudding
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of ground cloves
75g Loprofin Rice
25g caster sugar
1 tsp nutmeg
- Place all the ingredients, except the nutmeg, in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the Sno-Pro has been absorbed and the rice is thick and creamy.
- Serve with a sprinkling of nutmeg.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for 3 months.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range and Sno-Pro are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.