Ingredients1 sachet Complan Shake powder, Original or Vanilla flavour
100g caster sugar
100g self-raising flour
50ml whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5
- Cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and creamy in texture
- Gradually beat the eggs and milk, adding a little of the flour as you beat
- Gently fold in the Complan Shake powder and the rest of the flour
- Place the mixture into fairy cake cases and bake for 20 minutes**
- Leave to cool on a cake rack before serving
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional. Nutritional values apply to mango and honey smoothie. Nutritional information for other smoothies may differ.’. Whereas on the new page, it is just ‘*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
hese recipes should form part of a healthy, varied diet and the amount of Nutilis Clear used in each recipe is used as an example and does not replace the advice of your Healthcare Professional. Individual requirements will vary so please refer to your Healthcare Professional if you are unsure how much Nutilis Clear is right for you.