Fromage frais with Neocate LCP
Ingredient1 tablespoon cornflour
180ml cold water
6 scoops Neocate LCP
- Mix cornflour with a little water to form a smooth paste and then gradually add additional water
- Cook on a low heat until the mixture thickens
- Take off the heat and add Neocate LCP while continuously stirring
- Leave to cool by placing container of mixture in a larger container filled with cold water
- Store Fromage Frais in a covered container in the fridge for up to 2 days
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.