50g gnocchi store bought
100ml water reserved from cooking the gnocci
25ml double cream
25g parmesan cheese pre-grated very fine
5 scoops Nutilis Clear
- Bring water to the boil and add gnocchi.
- Cook for 10 minutes until soft and well cooked.
- Place the cooked gnocchi and water into the blender with cream and grated parmesan cheese and blend until smooth.
- Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend for a further 20 seconds.
- For best results, place in piping bag with star shape end.
- Gnocchi can be used in a variety of recipes, such as for pizza bases, bases of beef burgers, or under meat balls.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional. “
These recipes should form part of a healthy, varied diet and the amount of Nutilis Clear used in each recipe is used as an example and does not replace the advice of your Healthcare Professional. Individual requirements will vary so please refer to your Healthcare Professional if you are unsure how much Nutilis Clear is right for you.
This recipe is intended for patients, and carers, who have been prescribed Nutilis Clear by a healthcare professional. Nutilis Clear is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of dysphagia and must be used under medical supervision.