Key lime pie
5 scoopsNutilis Clear
100g Madeira cake/sponge fingers
50ml lime jam
2tsp mascarpone cheese
100ml double cream
50ml vanilla yoghurt
1tsp lemon juice
50ml lime curd to serve
5 scoops Nutilis Clear
- Break cake up into blender, top with milk and blend until smoothYou could use any flavour of cake, e.g. ginger cake, chocolate cake.
- Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend.
- Combine all topping ingredients, including 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear, and whisk until thickened and soft peaks have formed.
- Place a layer of base mixture in the bottom of a scone cutter and top with filling.
- Top with lime curd and serve.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional. “
These recipes should form part of a healthy, varied diet and the amount of Nutilis Clear used in each recipe is used as an example and does not replace the advice of your Healthcare Professional. Individual requirements will vary so please refer to your Healthcare Professional if you are unsure how much Nutilis Clear is right for you.
This recipe is intended for patients, and carers, who have been prescribed Nutilis Clear by a healthcare professional. Nutilis Clear is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of dysphagia and must be used under medical supervision.
701 kcal energy