Lamb and aubergine casserole with Neocate LCP
IngredientMinced lamb (100g)
1 tsp olive or sunflower oil
½ onion (25g) finely chopped
1 small clove of garlic crushed
1 small aubergine (75g) chopped
1 tomato (75g) chopped
Pinch of freshly chopped parsley
Pinch of dried rosemary
4 scoops Neocate LCP plus 60ml of cooled boiled water mixed to a smooth consistency
- (Purée, mash, chop as appropriate)
- Heat the oil in a small pan and gently fry the lamb and onions and garlic until lightly browned
- Add the aubergine and fry for another 5 minutes
- Add the tomato, rosemary and parsley
- Simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes until tender and then leave to cool
- Purée, mash, chop to required consistency
- Stir in the Neocate LCP thoroughly
- Serve with rice or mashed potato
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.