- 1 packet of jelly
- 300mls Sno-Pro
- 200mls vegan double cream
- 100g fresh fruit/berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat the Sno-Pro in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the vanilla extract.
- Once the Sno-Pro is hot, add the jelly and stir until melted.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, whisk the vegan double cream until soft peaks (floppy and not too firm).
- Fold the jelly mixture into the cream until combined.
- Slice the fruit and place into one large bowl or individual ramekins and pour over the mouse mix to fill cover in cling film and place in the fridge to set.
- The only fruit you cannot use is fresh pineapple or kiwi as these have an enzyme in that stops the jelly from setting.
- You can also use a loaf tin and make a dessert for the whole family, grease the loaf tin with a little oil and line with cling film. Add the fresh fruit to the bottom then top with the mouse mixture. Once set you can remove from the tin, peel off the cling film and slice to serve.
Great 'served' with:
- Orange jelly is great with mango, grapes, passion fruit, tinned mandarin’s or papaya.
- Lemon jelly is great with blueberries, lychee, blackberries or figs.
- Lime jelly is great with cherries, peaches, apricots, banana or plums.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet, and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and product labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please contact your healthcare professional.