Total cooking time:
Low Protein Diet- exchange value 3.5
Ingredients1 carrot, diced
1 red onion, diced
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
200ml vegetable stock
100g tinned cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
150g Loprofin Fusilli
Fresh basil, to garnish
- Add the carrot, onion and garlic to a saucepan with the stock and simmer for 30 minutes until soft.
- Add in the beans and passata and bring back to a simmer before adding the Loprofin Fusilli and simmering for 15 minutes until al dente.
- Add a little more hot water or stock if there is not enough liquid to cover the cooking pasta.
- Season to taste. Serve in bowls with some fresh basil and Loprofin Part Baked Rolls, if desired.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and mut be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional