Mini fruit meringues
2 tsp Loprofin Egg White Replacer
120g caster sugar
250g frozen raspberries, thawed
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp icing sugar
Fresh berries and mint leaves, to decorate
- Add the Loprofin Egg White Replacer to the water and leave to soak overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Whisk^ the egg white mixture until it holds its shape.
- Add caster sugar to the egg white mix, whisk for 10-15 minutes until the mixture is stiff.
- Place the meringue mixture into a piping bag and pipe into your desired shape.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn oven off and leave to cool in the oven.
- To make the raspberry coulis, mix the thawed raspberries, lemon juice and icing sugar in a food processor and blitz.
- Pass the coulis through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Decorate the meringues with fresh berries, mint sprigs and the raspberry coulis.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range and Sno-Pro are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
^ Please follow the manufacturer's instructions. - This is missing from UK preview and on Source preview