Neocate junior custard*
20g dairy-free custard powder
1 drops of vanilla essence
3 tsp sugar
2 scoops Neocate Junior Vanilla or Strawberry flavour
*This recipe is higher in sugar. Speak with your Doctor or Dietitian for further advice if required.
- Mix Neocate Junior, dairy-free custard powder, sugar and vanilla essence with some of the water to form a smooth paste.
- Place the rest of the water into pan and bring to the boil then remove from the heat.
- Slowly add the custard mixture to the hot water. Whisk briskly to form a smooth mixture.
- Return pan to heat and gently heat while stirring.
- Serve hot or cold.
- * Baking or cooking recipes with Neocate Junior at high temperatures may reduce the vitamin and mineral content of the product. If you have any concerns about this, please contact your Doctor or Dietitian.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.