Neocate junior pancakes
80g plain flour
2 tsp sugar
Big pinch of cinnamon
2 tsp of cooking oil for the frying pan
125ml cold water
4 scoops Neocate Junior Unflavoured or Vanilla flavour
*This recipe is higher in sugar. Speak with your Doctor or Dietitian for further advice if required.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and blend until smooth using food processor or hand blender.
- Heat frying pan with oil.
- Use a large spoon or ladle to add pancake mixture to the frying pan.
- Cook the pancake until golden brown.
- Serve with filling of your choice.
- * Baking or cooking recipes with Neocate Junior at high temperatures may reduce the vitamin and mineral content of the product. If you have any concerns about this, please contact your Doctor or Dietitian.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.