Neocate LCP pasta with beef and vegetable sauce
IngredientLean minced beef (100g)
1 tsp olive oil
¼ small onion (25g) finely chopped
Tomato (50g) finely chopped
¼ courgette (25g) finely chopped
¼ red pepper (25g) finely chopped
Pinch of oregano
50g cooked small pasta shapes
4 scoops of Neocate LCP plus 60ml of cooled boiled water mixed to a smooth consistency
- Heat the oil in a small pan
- Fry the mince and onion until lightly browned
- Add the pepper and courgette and stir
- Fry for a further 2 minutes
- Add the tomato and oregano and stir
- Simmer gently for 10 minutes
- Stir in Neocate LCP thoroughly
- Purée, mash, chop to required consistency
- Adjust consistency with cooled boiled water if necessary
- Serve with pasta shapes
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.