Total cooking time:
Low Protein Diet - Exchange value 1
Pre-made low protein pancakes
50g chopped onion
25g Loprofin Mix
1 tsp garlic puree
1 tsp mixed dried herbs
100g grated low protein cheese
- Finely chop the onion and mushrooms.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and add the onion and mushrooms to the pan.
- Add the Loprofin Mix and stir into the pan.
- Then slowly add the Sno-Pro, stirring so the mixture thickens. Simmer for 5 minutes, adding the dried herbs and garlic puree.
- Spoon the mixture into the middle of the premade low protein pancakes, then roll up the pancakes and place them into an oiled baking dish.
- Repeat until you have used all the mixture.
- Sprinkle over the low protein cheese and bake for 15 minutes in a 170°c oven until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot straight from the oven.
Chef's tip: You can fill the pancakes with Loprofin veggie bolognese or add other vegetables to the mushroom mixture.
Make ahead and freeze - when ready to eat, you can bake the pancakes in foil from frozen.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.