Pancakes with honey
Ingredients75g self raising flour
1 bottle Fortisip Compact, vanilla flavour
15ml (1tbsp) oil (of your choice for frying)
25ml honey or syrup
- Place the flour into a mixing bowl, add the egg and bottle of Fortisip Compact, and mix well together
- Leave to stand whilst heating the oil in a frying pan
- Place 2 dessert spoons of mixture into the pan to make one pancake
- Repeat to make six pancakes
- Fry until the pancake begins to form bubbles on the top; turn the pancake over and cook the other side**
- Serve three pancakes in a stack and pour over the honey or syrup
The pancakes will keep overnight in the refrigerator''
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredients labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
**Cooking Fortisip Compact may reduce the vitamin and mineral content of the product If you have any concerns please speak to your healthcare professional.
All Nutricia products listed on this website are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This website should be used for information purposes for patients, or carers of patients, who have been prescribed an oral nutritional supplement by their healthcare professional. The information provided does not replace the advice of a healthcare professional.