Pancakes with mixed berries
20g butter, melted
1 carton (200ml) Loprofin Drink LQ
125g Loprofin Mix
2 tsp caster sugar
2 tsp cooking oil
Selection of mixed berries
- Combine the melted butter, Loprofin Drink LQ and vanilla essence.
- Place the Loprofin Mix and caster sugar in a large bowl. Gradually beat in the Loprofin Drink LQ and butter mixture until the batter is smooth.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan and very lightly oil the base. Place 1 tbsp of batter in the pan and quickly shape into a round (approximately 6cm or 2½ inch).
- Cook over a moderate heat for 1 minute, until small bubbles form on the surface. Turn and cook the reverse side until golden brown. Keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 6 pancakes.
- Serve warm with a selection of mixed berries.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.