Total cooking time:
Low Protein Diet - Exchange value 0
150g cooked Loprofin Rice
200mls coconut yogurt
100g low protein cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla essence
100g mixed frozen berries
- Mix the low protein cream cheese, coconut yogurt, Sno-Pro and vanilla together in a bowl until smooth and all the cream cheese is combined.
- Add the cooled and cooked rice into the bowl until the rice is coated in the yogurt mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into jars (we use jars so the rice pots can be used in lunch boxes).
- Top the pots with the mixed berries, you can use any fruit you like - if you are using banana we recommend you mix the banana into the yogurt mixture to stop it from going brown.
- Seal the jars with the lids and place them in the fridge to chill. The jars can be kept for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Chef's Tip: You can top the rice mixture with low protein jelly and then add the fruit to set in the jelly.
If you are using the pots at the weaning stage, you can also mix fruit puree into the mixture.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.