Ingredients500g Loprofin Chocolate Cake Mix
120ml sunflower oil
220ml sparkling water
Suitable chocolate buttercream icing
- Grease and line a 7" or 8" cake. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4
- Place the Loprofin Chocolate Cake Mix into a deep bowl, add the oil and mix well until it resembles breadcrumbs
- Add the sparkling water and mix well
- Spoon the mixture into a greased cake tin and leave to stand for 15 minutes
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45–55 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack
- Ice with suitable low protein chocolate buttercream icing
- Leftovers should be covered and stored in a cool, dry place for up to 3 days
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.