Ingredients1 tablespoon cornflour
180ml cold water
6 scoops Neocate LCP
- Mix cornflour with a little water to form a smooth paste and then gradually add additional water.
- Cook on a low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Take off the heat and add Neocate LCP while continuously stirring.
- Leave to cool by placing container of mixture in a larger container filled with cold water.
- Store Fromage Frais in a covered container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Chefs Tip: Serve with puréed/mashed/chopped fruit.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your baby before serving.