Porridge with Neocate Syneo
Ingredient1 rounded tablespoon porridge oats*
Neocate Syneo (2 scoops per serving)
- Place oats and water in a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon one serving into a small bowl.
- Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Stir in 2 scoops of Neocate Syneo thoroughly to the portion you are going to feed immediately, and serve.
- Add puréed/chopped fruit to sweeten.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.
*Always check the food label to ensure ingredients are suitable for your baby.