Red velvet cupcakes
Ingredients135g Loprofin Mix
50g caster sugar
1 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ bottle (20ml) liquid red food colouring
Suitable butter cream icing and decorations
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a cupcake tray with paper cases
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add the Loprofin Mix, Loprofin Egg Replacer and baking powder into the mixture and mix together while gradually adding the Sno-Pro and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth
- Add the red food colouring to the mixture.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture into the paper cases and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and decorate.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
The Loprofin Range and Sno-Pro are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin and Sno-Pro by a healthcare professional.