Low Protein Diet - exchange value 0
IngredientsRoasted Vegetable Hummus & Tomato Relish
1 tbsp low protein hummus
30g tomato chutney
Mashed Banana, Honey & Cinnamon
• 1 small banana
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Mixed Peppers & Salad Cream
• Finely chopped mixed peppers
• 1 tbsp salad cream
Cherry Tomatoes & Guacamole
• Sliced cherry tomatoes
• 30g of guacamole (exchange free for PKU)
Hummus & Roasted Vegetables
• Mixture of roasted vegetables, e.g. onion, courgette, peppers and garlic
• 1 tbsp low protein hummus
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and mut be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
For the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.