200ml water or vegetable stock
1 slice bread with the crust removed
1 scoop Nutilis Clear
freshly ground pepper
2 scoops Nutilis Clear
- For the bread pour water or vegetable stock into a bowl.
- Add Nutilis Clear and whisk thoroughly.
- Place a 1cm thick slice of bread into the bowl - see soaking solution for more information.
- Turn bread over after 30 seconds and leave for another 30 seconds.
- Place bread on a plate and then add the scrambled eggs.
- For the scrambled eggs mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes at medium power.
- Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
- Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
- Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
- Whisk in Nutilis Clear and serve.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
These recipes should form part of a healthy, varied diet and the amount of Nutilis Clear used in each recipe is used as an example and does not replace the advice of your Healthcare Professional. Individual requirements will vary so please refer to your Healthcare Professional if you are unsure how much Nutilis Clear is right for you.
This recipe is intended for patients, and carers, who have been prescribed Nutilis Clear by a healthcare professional. Nutilis Clear is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of dysphagia and must be used under medical supervision.