Snack rice pots
- 150g cooked Loprofin rice
- 200mls coconut yogurt
- 100g vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g mixed frozen berries
- 100ml Sno-Pro
- Mix the cream cheese, coconut yogurt, Sno-Pro and vanilla together in a bowl until smooth and all the cream cheese is combined.
- Add the cooled and cooked Loprofin rice until coated in the yogurt mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into jars (I use jars so the rice pots can be used in lunch boxes).
- Top the pots with the mixed berries, you can use any fruit you like if your using banana I would mix this into the yogurt mixture to stop it going brown.
- Seal the jar with the lids and place in fridge to chill, the jars can be keep for up to a 1 week in the fridge.
- You can top the rice mixture with jelly and then add the fruit to set in the jelly.
- You can mix fruit puree into the mixture if your using the pots at the weaning stage.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet, and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and product labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please contact your healthcare professional.