Thai green curry
330ml thai green curry sauce 1 jar.
100g minced chicken.
220g onions (diced).
100g mushrooms (chopped).
100g peppers (chopped).
3 tbsp oil.
1 tsp garlic (crushed).
7 scoops Nutilis Clear.
Mash 100g sweet potato.
50ml coconut cream.
1 tbsp milk powder.
Salt and pepper.
5 scoops Nutilis Clear.
100ml coconut milk to serve.
2 scoops Nutilis Clear to thicken coconut milk.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the minced chicken and break up large lumps, add mushroom, onions, peppers and garlic. Cook for 5-10 minutes until chicken is sealed and browned.
- Pour over the jar of sauce, milk powder and simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up lumps.
- Add the thai curry sauce and reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Place 4-5 spoonfuls of curry mixture into a blender and blend until smooth, may require a little longer to blend.
- Add 7 scoops of Nutilis Clear, blend for a further 20 seconds and leave to stand for 90 seconds.
- Method mash:
- Place water in a saucepan and add the sweet potato and cauliflower.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place the sweet potato, cauliflower, water from cooking, milk powder, butter and coconut milk in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and leave to stand for 90 seconds.
Make sure chicken is cooked. Use the stock from cooking the sweet potato and cauliflower to mix mash with the coconut cream, butter and milk powder.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
These recipes should form part of a healthy, varied diet and the amount of Nutilis Clear used in each recipe is used as an example and does not replace the advice of your Healthcare Professional. Individual requirements will vary so please refer to your Healthcare Professional if you are unsure how much Nutilis Clear is right for you.
This recipe is intended for patients, and carers, who have been prescribed Nutilis Clear by a healthcare professional. Nutilis Clear is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of dysphagia and must be used under medical supervision.