Ingredients300g (12oz) Loprofin Mix
20g (1oz) yeast (included with Loprofin Mix)
8g psyllium husks
1 tbsp of vinegar
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
200ml warm water
- Combine the Loprofin Mix, yeast and salt and psyllium husks in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat to a smooth dough. Add the sugar, vinegar and lemon juice and olive oil to the bowl and knead together until the dough hardens.
- Cover the bowl and leave to rise in a warm place, until it doubles in size.
- Shape the dough in to a circular loaf shape using your hands and transfer it into a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Allow the bread to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes, then bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- Oven temperature: 180°C / 360°F / Gas Mark 5.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and mut be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.