Trio of chocolate pudding
Ingredients100g dark chocolate sponge cake
50ml custard (ready made)
100ml double cream
25g crème fraîche
2tbsp chocolate spread
2tsp drinking chocolate powder
100g white chocolate
100g chocolate sauce
12 scoops Nutilis Clear
- Break up chocolate sponge and place in blender
- Blend until smooth - may require additional milk to achieve correct consistency
- Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend again
- Leave to stand for 90 seconds
- Whisk custard, chocolate spread, chocolate powder, half the crème fraîche, half the double cream, and 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear
- Whisk until well mixed and thickened
- Melt white chocolate over the hob, or in microwave for 30 seconds
- Add the remaining crème fraîche and double cream and 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear and whisk until well mixed and thickened
- To asemble lay the dark chocolate sponge base in a scone cutter
- Top with milk chocolate layer followed by white chocolate layer
- Remove scone cutter
- Drizzle with chocolate and/or thick toffee sauce to serve
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s preparation and presentation tip videos.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
These recipes should form part of a healthy, varied diet and the amount of Nutilis Clear used in each recipe is used as an example and does not replace the advice of your Healthcare Professional. Individual requirements will vary so please refer to your Healthcare Professional if you are unsure how much Nutilis Clear is right for you.
This recipe is intended for patients, and carers, who have been prescribed Nutilis Clear by a healthcare professional. Nutilis Clear is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of dysphagia and must be used under medical supervision.
56g fat 73g carbohydrate